- This event has passed.
How to Manufacture Locally for Food and Beverage Makers
February 19, 2013 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm| $30
If you are planning to produce beverage or packaged food products, this session is for you! In an interactive and supportive environment, you’ll learn how to set-up and manage your own manufacturing operation or use contract manufacturers.
We will cover key considerations including:
• Assessing your needs and what makes the most sense for your particular business
• Information and referrals to local kitchens, co-packers, and other resources
• Acquiring facilities and equipment, and where to look
• Zoning and Permitting Issues
• Addressing legal issues and labeling issues and documentation requirements
• Overcoming specific roadblocks and challenges
• Making valuable connections with your local manufacturing community