- This event has passed.
SFMade Holiday Gift Fair at CCA
December 12, 2015 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm| Free
SFMade presents its fifth Annual Holiday Gift Fair on Saturday, December 12, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., at California College of the Arts in San Francisco. The shopping extravaganza is free and open to the public and features locally made gift items from over 60 SFMade vendors.
The fair’s unique products include jewelry, bags, chocolate, wine, other gourmet gifts, home items, apparel, body products, children’s toys, holiday cards and decorations, and stationery—all from local manufacturers and artisans who make their products in San Francisco.
Shoppers can also enjoy food trucks on the campus’s back lot, wine and beer, music, and artwork and exhibits from CCA students. Food trucks include: Little Green Cyclo, Doc’s of the Bay, Taqueria Angelica’s, and Ruru.
A Sampling of Featured Products and Vendors:
· Wine essentials from Cellars 33, Bluxome Street Winery, and Sutton Cellars (plus Carl Sutton’s famous hot mulled wine). Beer from Harmonic Brewing.
· Sweets and coffee from new confectionary additions Kara’s Cupcakes, Charles Chocolates, and Socola Confections, plus baked goods from Noe Valley Bakery, Nana Joes Granola and Kika’s Treats. Freshly roasted coffee from Henry’s House of Coffee.
· Accessories from Wood Thumb, DODOcase, Rickshaw Bagworks, Mafia Bags, Frolick Jewelry, Modify Watches, and more. New makers include Stella Fluorescent, with wood-based jewelry and hair accessories and Vartan, with hand-dyed pocket squares and handkerchiefs.
· The perfect flannels and T-shirts from Pladra and Culk. Active wear from Warrior Within Designs, indie designs from Lemon Twist.
· Kitchen accessories from Eileen Walsh Designs, Aplat, and Heath Ceramics.
· Living wreaths and more from Urban Farmgirls.
· Handcrafted body products from Etta and Billie and more.
SFMade Holiday Fair
Dec 12th 10-5
1111 8th Street, San Francisco
Food trucks from 11:30-2:30 pm
Full Vendor List:
|Accident & Artifact|
|Bird of Virtue|
|Bluxome Street Winery|
|Cellars 33 Winery|
|Corey Egan Metalsmithing|
|Eileen Walsh Designs|
|ETTA + BILLIE|
|Feve artisan chocolatier llc|
|Fossil Faux Studios|
|Henry’s House Of Coffee|
|Il Morso Coffee & Tea|
|Jessica Davies Metalworks|
|Luana Coonen Jewelry|
|Mabel Chong Inc.|
|Made In The Haight|
|Maker & Mineral|
|Minimal Bags of San Francisco|
|Nana Joes Granola|
|Parker Dusseau, LLC|
|Poco Dolce Chocolates|
|Sal de Vida gourmet|
|Sharon Z Jewelry|
|Urban FarmGirls Garden Design Co.|
|Waffles & Honey Jewelry|
|Warrior Within Designs|
|Saint and Olive|