Opening for mature, responsible individual desiring stable, long-term position in mid-sized architectural graphic signage firm in San Francisco. Must have the following skills and experience:
• Bachelor of Arts degree or equivalent graphic arts experience.
• Managerial experience in light manufacturing (preferably in Sign shop) managing at least 3-4 people.
• Scheduling experience.
• Skilled at juggling multiple projects while moving ahead on all of them.
• Can handle the stress of multiple deadlines.
• Meets deadlines.
• Fabrication experience a plus including vinyl graphics, welding, use of all standard shop tools, and plastic fabrication.
• Experience with graphics software such as Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
• High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Excellent work organizational and coordination skills with ability to take coaching and feedback constructively.
• Ability to work harmoniously with fellow employees.
• Ability to successfully communicate and interact with clients.
• Calm disposition, good listener, good memory, non reactive, multitasker, and not easily distracted.
• Work values in line with those of the company.
• Must be able to pass a background investigation including criminal records.