The SFMade Manufacturer’s Accelerator Program offers a select group of San Francisco’s manufacturing leaders the opportunity to develop and grow their companies as well as help SFMade and the City to expand and highlight the success and economic significance of the sector.
The Manufacturer’s Leadership Circle: Quarterly executive level focused peer to peer learning and networking events with San Francisco’s most successful and innovative manufacturing companies.
Policy Input: An opportunity to weigh in on policy initiatives that affect the manufacturing sector.
Strategic Business Review: A comprehensive and holistic review of each participants’ company to identify opportunities for increased profitability, top line revenues and operating efficiency.
Annual Development Plan: The creation of an annual development plan with a dedicated case manager from SFMade staff and focus on key project areas such as, sales and marketing, finance and capital, workforce planning, supply chain management and real estate/space planning.
Individualized Roundtable/Focus Group: Dedicated working session(s) for brainstorming, addressing a challenge, or a specific need, with carefully selected advisors and experts.
Business Advising: Expert guidance on an as needed basis provided by business advisors and service provider partners.
Increased Reach and Brand Visibility: Dedicated features in the SFMade e-newsletter and social media channels. Listing as a member of the Manufacturer’s Accelerator/Leader group on a special section of the SFMade website.
• Established SFMade member companies with the potential to add jobs.
• A commitment to sustaining jobs and, over time, growing and hiring in San Francisco.
• Potential for significant revenue growth
• Viewed as a leader in their industry
Acceptance into the Manufacturer’s Accelerator Program is by invitation only.
1. Completion of a program intake form
2. Creation of an Individualized Development Plan
3. Completion of SFMade’s and funding partner surveys
4. Provision of basic financial data and workforce data 2x per year
5. Sign a program participation agreement
For more information, please contact:
Senior Director, SFMade
(415) 408-5605 x 2
*This program is for SFMade members only.