SFMade is the only organization of its kind focused on supporting manufacturing companies and building San Francisco’s local manufacturing sector. As part of our work to connect local manufacturers to organizations who are providing programs and services that compliment SFMade’s programmatic offerings, SFMade is pleased to partner with non-profit and for-profit service providers who have specific offerings and expertise tailored to the needs of the manufacturing community.
For Service Providers: List your company here
On the right is a listing of the service providers who have partnered with SFMade, or have been recommended to us by local manufacturers.
Service Providers’ listing
Service Provider Program
We are especially interested in offerings in the targeted areas of our work, including:
- Providing access to capital specifically for manufacturers, including equipment financing and financing for purchase/build-out of industrial real estate
- Software and IT solutions specific to manufacturing
- Financial management and accounting competency
- Supply chain consulting expertise
- HR, legal and other professional services
- General business management and strategy for manufacturers
There is no fee to be a Service Provider. However, as a non-profit, SFMade encourages and welcomes contributions.
While SFMade does not assess (or guarantee) the quality of each Service Provider, we do generally want to ensure that all Service Providers have direct expertise working with companies who manufacture products. Please allow ten business days for processing.